With the HeartAssistRemote™ Monitoring System, HeartAssist 5® patients feel more secure about their heart health while enjoying life at home or traveling. At bedtime, patients connect their HeartAssist 5® Controller to their HeartAttendant which then collects and stores blood flow and related data. This data can be viewed remotely – helping to avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital. In cases of concern, HeartAssistRemote™ Monitoring provides a head start, allowing for proactive response and possibly better results for the patient. Effective deployment of this exclusive featue should result in better use of the caregiver's time and the healthcare system's resources.
- Improves Clinical Efficiency
- Enables Earlier Patient Intervention
- Enhances Patient Convenience
- Leverages Limited Staff and Health Care Resources
Patient Privacy: A unique name and password protects patient privacy and allows the patient’s designated healthcare provider to access this data from their computer or wireless device, including iPhone, Android and Blackberry Platforms.
The HeartAttendant® is the all-in-one Portable Console for the HeartAssist 5®
- Shows real time blood flow data
- Transmits blood flow and related data via secure wireless Internet for remote home monitoring via computers, or smartphones
- 21cm diagonal color touch screen display
- Sturdy all-in-one portable console
Clinical Results: Read about Medtronic’s results from a clinical trial of an implantable cardiac device with remote monitoring.
Healthcare providers can
monitor their patients remotely.
NEXT ›› Two Anatomical Fit Options